This week’s winning team was In It To Win It with 7/10.
- Which fictional character asked “Please Sir, can I have some more”?
- In the nursery rhyme, how many blind mice were there?
- What does the Roman numeral X stand for?
- How many years are in a century?
- In which country could you visit Tower Bridge?
- What is the name of Mickey Mouse’s girlfriend?
- If you get up at 7:40am and leave the house an hour and a half later what time do you leave the house?
- What was the name given to the bad weather that overtook the country in March?
- In England which side of the road do we drive on?
- In the Easter story who betrayed Jesus?
- Oliver Twist 2) 3 3) 10 4) 100 5) England 6) Minnie 7) 9:10am 8) Beast from the East 9) Left 10) Judas