Responsible Internet Use
We use the school computers and Internet connection for learning. These rules will help us to be fair to others and keep everyone safe.
- I will ask permission before entering any website, unless my teacher has already approved that site.
- I will not look at or delete other people’s files.
- I will not bring floppy disks or memory sticks into school without permission.
- I will only e-mail people I know, or my teacher has approved.
- The messages I send will be polite and sensible.
- When sending e-mails, I will not give my home address or phone number, or arrange to meet someone.
- I will ask for permission before opening an e-meil or an e-mail attachment sent by someone I do not know.
- I will not use internet chat.
- If I see anything I am unhappy with or I recieve messages I do not like, I will tell a teacher immediately.
- I know that the school may check my computer files and may monitor the internet sites I visit.
- I understand that if I deliberately break these rules, I could be stopped from using the internet or computers.
E Safety Links
Parents, please use the links below to learn more about esafety and how you can protect your children online.